Friday, September 18, 2009

MORE PHOTOS!!!

Shannon and I sitting on plastic bubbles!
FOX GAMES!
Not Patriotic? :X
Hello Friend ;)
CUTE BABY! Hehe, she tore up all here toys!
Models much?!
Eyes... Yummy! ;D
Dirty artist, look at his nose! :Omg!
Cute leaping foxes!
Skulls?
Oh, Picasso, Shannon and I are good actors! :P
Crazy art structure! Random things!
My friend, and my dog :D
Shannon and I are hood! Haha
Site Of The Future Clyfford Still Museum Opening soon!
SUSHI!
Samurai Swords!
Asian Art
Tanner <3s Buddha C:
India Monkey God!
Shannon and I love to imitate!
Beautiful veiw of Denver!
Don't shoot!
All hail King and Queen!
I'm examining! ;P
Were in the picture!
Can you spot us? Hehe
Angel?
We are made out of stone too!
Boom!
Shannon looks better that the statue itself!
FISHY!
Indian headress!
Were cool ;D!
Byer Evens House Museun next to the DAM!














































































































































































































































































































































No comments:

Post a Comment